AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.
AirPlayer can access media files on your Windows 7 directly.
AirPlayer can stream movies from a NAS to your AppleTV 2 without iTunes!
– Automated media server discovery on local network, also with a refresh function.
– You can add server manually, then you can watch your movies outside the house.
– With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of video from your media server, XVID, AVI, RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V etc.
– With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of music from your media server, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC etc.
– With eailer iPhone/iPod , You can use QuickTime plugin to view limited media formats, MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, WMA, MP3, AAC.
– Support photo browser.
– Support photo thumbnails.
– Support showing snapshot of the media file. [need server provide]
– Support search function.
– Support Airplay feature.
Media Servers that have tested working
– Mac OS
MediaLink, TwonkyMediaServer, PS3 media server, Majestic, EyeConnect, Vuze, Playback, iSedora, Orb, TVMOBiLi
Windows7, XBMC, TVersity, TwonkyMediaServer, Wild Media Server, Asset UPnP, FreeMi, Serviio, SAMSUNG PC Share Manager, Mezzmo, UIStream, Nero media home media server,TVMOBiLi, KooRaRoo
MediaTomb, FUPPES, uShare, Coherence, TVMOBiLi, Minidlna streamer
HP MediaSmart Server[with twonkey media server], Synology DS101, DS106J, DS-207+, Iomega, QNAP, LaCie, thecus 3200,FreeNAS, Buffalo, Western Digital My Book Live, Linksys NAS 2000, NETGEAR ReadyNAS Duo, Linksys media hub, D-Link DNS32, Linksys E3000, LG N2A2, eTrayZ, ZYXEL NAS210, Panasonic Blu Ray Disc Recorders DMR-BS885, mycloud-duo
Sony Ericsson C905, orb live for iPhone/iPad
Don’t have a UPnP/DLNA media server? Get one from the URLs below:
Majestic : http://majesticdotapp.com/
MediaLink : http://www.nullriver.com/products/medialink
TwonkyMediaServer : http://www.twonky.com/products/twonkyserver/
PS3 media server : http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/downloads/list
Vuze : http://www.vuze.com/
playback : http://www.yazsoft.com/products/playback/
iSedora : http://www.isedora.com/
EyeConnect : http://www.elgato.com/elgato/na/mainmenu/products/software/EyeConnect.en.html
TVersity : http://tversity.com/
TwonkyMediaServer : http://www.twonky.com/products/twonkyserver/
Wild Media Server : http://www.wildmediaserver.com/
Asset UPnP : http://www.dbpoweramp.com/asset-upnp-dlna.htm
FreeMi : http://freemiplayer.free.fr/
Serviio : http://www.serviio.org/
SAMSUNG PC Share Manager : http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/BD-C6900/XAA
MediaTomb : http://mediatomb.cc/
uShare : http://ushare.geexbox.org/
Coherence : http://coherence.beebits.net/
Over 100,000 people manage their money quickly and simply with Fudget. Download now & start saving money!
*** Pro Upgrade now FREE for a short time! Get it now! ***
“Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money” — Engadget
“Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses.” — Forbes
“Fudget’s less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money…” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I’m a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn’t even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I’ve used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use – absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
– Create simple lists of incomings & expenses – keep track of the balance
– Learn the interface in seconds
– One-tap adding & editing
– Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
– No time constraints – use it monthly, weekly or however you like
– Drag to reorder items
– Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
– Passcode lock & login
– Touch ID login – secure your app and data with your fingerprint
– Universal app – install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
– Mark an expense/income item as “paid”
– Themes – choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
– Calculator – quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
– Export CSV – export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
– Remove ads
Cleu makes it easy to automate your environment on a schedule.
No more scrambling through endless apps to coordinate all of your smart devices & services. Cleu organizes your preferences with a single action.
—————- FEATURES —————-
Alarm Clock – Cleu is the leading alarm clock on the AppStore. With a connect-the-dots gesture upon wake, you’ll be sure to get up with one alarm.
Uber- Presets your Uber pickups according to time or your preferred location. “Snooze” the order if you need extra time.
Nest- Makes sure your Nest thermostat is properly adjusted for your next weekend gathering or day out.
Hue- Sets your Philips Hue light to create the perfect ambiance for an evening dinner, or simply to serve as a reminder for a phone call or meeting.
Cleu Timer- Need a countdown for your next meeting? For the oven? This feature functions as a simple timer or stopwatch for everyday use. Available to use on Apple Watch.
Calendar- Displays your upcoming appointments for easy scheduling.
Weather- Elegant temperature display and animation- perfect for waking up to an experience powered by Cleu.
——————– F A Q ———————–
1. Who uses Cleu?
– The majority of customers use Cleu as a daily alarm clock on their iPhone. Pro-customers, use Cleu to automate their environment temperature, lighting sequences, and daily transport commutes.
2. What is the difference between Cleu and my stock Apple Alarm Clock?
– Since ’07, iPhone customers have gotten adept to hitting the gesture or snooze button in their sleep. This sometimes requires multiple alarms. Cleu solves this with features like a ‘connect-the-dots’ gesture.
3. Will Cleu work with my phone on ‘vibrate’ or with my ‘screen locked’?
– Yes, Cleu is built around system preferences like vibrate, ‘do-not-disturb, or the lock screen. Just make sure the volume you prefer is chosen before exiting Cleu.
4. How does Cleu differ from services like IFTTT or Amazon Echo?
– Cleu works off the iPhone with no need for extra hardware. Rather than the workflow or the automation recipe, Cleu has a familiar interface focused on the physical event itself