We bring you 10 motivational and life inspiring quotes that should always dwell while aiming for heights in life:
1. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
The first principle of achieving any worldly success is the enactment of the belief that you can. God helps those who help themselves. Never stop believing, never stop chasing, and in no time, you will achieve what you had aimed for.
2. Failure will never overtake, if the determination to succeed is strong enough.
The strongest weapon any human can carry is the will to attain something. Once you’ve set your will to attain your goal irrespective of any factor obstructing your dream, you can skip the mountains and swim across the oceans to achieve it.
3. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop.
Words to live by forever. Never stop, keep hustling, keep moving forward in the direction of your heart and in no time you will be there and it will feel like a miracle.
4. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
No matter where you are in life, the moment you start working hard is the moment you start rising.
5. You are never old enough to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
It’s never too late. It might take time to realize your potential, your capability, but you should never ever stop dreaming and chasing your desires.
6. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
Never let the negative ions surround your charge. Only positiveness can neutralize the consuming negative atmosphere.
7. There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.
-Norman Vincent Peale
Enthusiasm is surely the trait which marks the presence of the winners. When you take up for something, you need to have every inch of enthusiasm in your heart because that is the “key to success” which people talk about.
8. Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
Having a positive mind leads to a positive action which leads to a positive result. Enough said.
9. Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
While correction is the patent action of every other person, try being encouraging to someone by leaving a pot of hope, a feeling of betterment and karma will follow it back to you.
10. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
Last but not the least, one should always love and understand the value of life. Life is all about ups and downs which as an individual strengthens you as a personality and makes you ready for the bigger opportunities in life with a better version of your personality tools.
The results will be available on www.cbse.results-nic.in from 8am onwards on 21st May. Also, the CBSE sends results directly to students on their personal emails.
Best wishes from the Narada News team to all the aspirants looking forward to the big day.