High waist jeans are so much in trend these days. They hide love handles, belly bulges, and front flab. They keep shirts properly tucked-in. Best of all – they don’t give you a muffin top or show a plumber’s crack. However, many people do not know how to go along with the style. Let us focus on some tips and tricks to nail this style.
- Wear with a tucked-in top. Here’s a little styling trick: after tucking in your top or buttoning your pants over it, raise your arms over your head. Doing so, will pull out just the right amount of fabric and give you that perfect blouse-on at the waist.
- Make your summer crop tops work for fall by pairing them with high-waist jeans and a blazer. Striped shirts are a classic, and look great when tucked into high-waist jeans. Add a pair of ankle boots for that nice touch.
- Wear your favorite summer tank top by wearing it with high-waist jeans and a big, chunky cape or cardigan.
- AVOID overly flared legs. Exaggerated flares like on palazzo pants and bell bottoms look ridiculous and are just too much.
- Cropped sweaters look really adorable with high-waist jeans… dress it up with heels.
- Add a loose, cropped tank and a long kimono for a more boho vibe.
- Keep it simple with a skinny belt and a white tee. It’s comfy and perfect for college.
- A pretty patterned shirt with a statement necklace makes for a fancier outfit that’s perfect for going out.