Do girls love fat guys?
| Updated On: 2016-07-12 18:27:50.0 | Location :
They�re better to cuddle. Who wants to hug a skinny, hard bamboo or metal-like six-pack body? When it comes to cuddling, I would choose a big and cosy polar bear soft toy.
Yes. They do!
Girls have crushes on slightly over-weighted guys. Some girls love fat guys and are rather attracted to them. In fact, some fat guys can get more girls than you think they’re able to.
- They seem wealthier in appearance. You might not agree with me as there are also skinny people who are wealthy but usually those who have normal metabolism and have the money to afford enough nutrition for them would not get too underweight. It’s natural to think that fat = rich subconsciously
- They seem to be healthier than skinny. People might say that they have high fat thus easier to get illness such as heart-disease or diabetes. But if we were to compare skinny people with people with some meat (but not obese yet), skinny people seem frail and like they underwent malnutrition some other illness that cause them to lose weight.
- They seem happier and more carefree. Skinny or normal people be like, “No, no. I would like to skip this meal to stay fit”, while fat people are usually the ones who eat and heck-care about how people view them. Thus you might feel happier going out with a fat guy especially when you’re eating
- You will never get called fat when you date a fat guy. A girl is usually self-conscious and would ask stuffs like “Am I fat?”. A fat guy with normal mental health or self-image would not go about and tell his girlfriend that she’s fat. [Although, trust me, there are still some who do.]
- They’re better to cuddle. Who wants to hug a skinny, hard bamboo or metal-like six-pack body? When it comes to cuddling, I would choose a big and cosy polar bear soft toy.
- They offers more comfort to girls, especially petite ones.
- They look stronger than skinny guys usually because they have more weight. Girls like strong guys who are able to protect them when they’re in danger. If a guy looks lanky, thin or weaker than the girl, the girl might feel insecure.