Are you a dog owner? Then you are way healthier than others!
They do cheer us up and what about the health? Have you been told to stay away from them? Well.. let me tell you the benefits of being a dog owner or having a dog around..
This makes me feel so happy since I'm a huge dog lover! They do cheer us up and what about the health? Have you been told to stay away from them? Well.. let me tell you the benefits of being a dog owner or having a dog around..
- They have the ability to reduce your risk of eczema. We hear many times our parents telling to stay away. But the fact is, if the baby is mingled from the time of infancy they are less likely to be affected by allergy.
- Healthy Heart. Just by petting dogs you can reduce the blood pressure and reduces heart rate.
- Makes you less isolated and more social. Can you imagine the friends you will be making when you just take your dog for a walk?
- Physically fit. They are the best entertaining companion to run or play with. Include them at your outdoor workouts and you will not know the calories burnt in double.
- Dog owners aged above 60 visit the doctors less.
- Less Anxiety. It is easy to deal with situations having lot of stress.
- Man's best friend. Depression? what is that when you have a dog. They eliminate your depression, be it a clinical one or your gloomy days. They cheer you up and have the tendency to distract you. Distract you in an entertaining manner. Well, in that case they make you laugh or might as well repeat the action which they enacted just to see you smile. Aren't they now your best friend?
- Lower your stress level at work. Who does not think of the work at home and start worrying. Dogs do not let you get that when they see you. You stay happier with them and make your work life more satisfying.
- Ownership. You will develop a new skill and that would be ownership. even though the mess of them is cleared by someone else, you will be keeping an eye on your friend's day-to-day behaviour.
So adopt a dog and start being healthy!