Check these brand new noise canceling lightning headphone earbuds for iPhone
Whether you’re gaming, taking video calls, listening to music, or doing all three, a good headset makes a huge difference. There are tons of choices on the market, lots of them good;
Check out this brand new one that clearly cuts all noise trouble
Different customization ideas for ear plugs are available for Thunder
The Thunder is already funded, so it’s a matter of pre-ordering at this point. Unfortunately for early adopters, the earliest delivery is February 2017 — well ahead of the iPhone launch date.
But these are among the first we’ve heard of that offer noise cancellation and Lightning connectivity, so it may be worth the wait. If you’re interested, there is still a $149 ‘early bird’ special available, so jump on it.
The best noise-canceling headphones work so well, many owners sometimes put them on, turn on the power, and don’t listen to anything through them—just to enjoy the silence.
The downside? Noise-canceling headphones generally don’t sound as good as same-price standard headphones, and often, even models that are less expensive. Manufacturers prioritize the noise-canceling algorithms, which can interfere with the quality of the remaining audio signal.
Try to dampen the noise with carpet or partitions or wall coverings — this will do a lot for you.
General headset guidelines:
- Two ears (binaural) is better than 1 ear
- Over the ear with a closed ear cup will keep the noise from the room from coming into the rep’s ear
- Noise canceling unidirectional microphones close to your mouth are the key to the other party hearing you clearly. Gaming headsets do not generally have noise canceling microphones, they tend to be omnidirectional and they pick every noise in the room and that’s why I don’t think they’re great.
- Active noise cancellation is for the benefit of your rep, not the other party. Active noise cancellation blocks the office noise from getting into their ears.
- If you’re going to invest in a good headset, try to get one with multiple connectivity options as it will serve you for when you outgrow dialing from your iPhone.