Health benefits of eating banana daily
Banana is a rich source of carbohydrates and potassium, sans any fat. No way you are gonna add up weight by eating two bananas daily.
Banana is among the most widely consumed fruits on the planet. And for a very good reason too. Banana is a rich source of carbohydrates and potassium, sans any fat. No way you are gonna add up weight by eating two bananas daily. Banana contains sugar, but if you are an active person, that shouldn't be a problem. People generally eat banana before workout just to get fuel to burn during workouts.
Some of the benefits of eating banana daily are:
- Banana is good for bowel regularity and satiety
- Because of the presence of high potassium level, banana works to lower blood pressure
- Banana controls blood sugar
- It helps you breath easier
- Ripe banana contains tumor necrosis factor, a cancer fighting substance that kills unwanted body cells.
- Banana works as an agent to prevent heartburn
- It builds stronger bones
- A unique component called tryptophan in banana helps to fight depression
- Banana helps you to avoid constipation.
Bananas, like all fruits, are extremely nutritious and provide numerous benefits for our health and wellbeing. Enjoy them, and other fruits and vegetables, daily in your diet.
Some people fear the sugar in fruits, but this is largely misguided as whole plant foods come properly (and perfectly) packaged with the nutrients the human body needs to thrive.