5 simple tricks to get the most out of new iPhone7
1. Enable battery percentage
- Open up Settings.
- Tap on Battery.
- Slide the toggle next to the Battery Percentage option from OFF to ON.
2. Add more fingerprints to Touch ID
- Head into Settings.
- Locate and select Touch ID & Passcode.
- Enter your numerical unlock code when prompted to do so.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and follow the step-by-step instructions.
3. Set up Apple Pay
- Dive into Settings.
- Hit Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to input your card details and verify your identity.
4. Change your iPhone’s name
- Tap Settings.
- Select General.
- Choose About.
- Tap Name and enter a new moniker.
5. Turn on Magnifier
- You guessed it! Navigate into Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Hit Magnifier.
- Flick the switch to ON.
Waterproofing – Even though the competition has been offering this for long, Apple finally incorporated this in the latest iPhone. Good decision Apple !
The Camera – iPhone 6S had one of the better (if not the best) cameras of 2015 and now, iPhone 7 improves it even further. Though it still misses out on a larger sensor and a dedicated ‘pro’ mode, the addition of OIS and a larger aperture (f/1.8). This should enable iPhone 7 to take much better low light photos compared to the iPhone 6S. Also, the dual camera on the 7 Plus might look gimmicky at first (LG, HTC and Huawei has already done this), Apple’s implementation is better, as it enables 2X optical zoom using 2 different lenses.
The new A10 processor – It is going to be amazingly fast, no doubt about that. Just like the iPhones before this, iPhone 7 has one of the most powerful processors out there, a lower resolution screen also helps with the performance.
Stereo Speakers – To be honest, this came as a surprise that nobody expected Apple to include this. A welcome change nonetheless but not useful for everyone.