This tiny bag will clean your clothes as well as a washing machine in 5 minutes
This bag can wash your cloths anywhere!
This scrubba dry wash bag is designed for people on the road! With this bag you cannot have the excuse for wearing dirty cloths anymore!
How to use it:
Fill the Scrubba with water, laundry detergent, and a small load of clothing. (The Scrubba comes with detailed indicators to help you to fill it to the desired capacity.)
Roll down the top of the bag 4-5 times and clip the ends.
Deflate the extra air via the squeeze valve.
Lets check out the specifications!
- Machine quality wash whenever and wherever you want
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules efficiently clean clothes in minutes
- Durable microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU; doubles as a dry-bag
- Lightest and smallest washing machine in the world at only 5 oz.
- Great for holidays, backpacking, business trips, camping, outdoor adventures, boats, emergency power outages, and small apartments
In addition to this, lets check out some homeless living survival hacks like this
Places to sleep
- Tent in the woods
- 24 hours Kinkos – clean shaven and ideally with a laptop
- 24 hour Walmart Garden
- Exchange labour for living arrangements
- Use the public library for Internet access and reading
- Use public pools
- Join the YMCA or Gold’s gym
- Use free wifi at coffee shops
- Volunteer for research at a university