Why the first ten minutes of day are the most important for your body
Without a strong and resilient body, success is hard to achieve. Experts called body "a support system" for success and advised to treat it like a temple. Most successful people are fit and healthy, not because they have time in money to take care of themselves, but because they cared about themselves so they could succeed
Its all there, and there is only some thing to do to achieve a fresh start! So lets start!
Avoiding the phone first thing in the morning may be a foreign concept for some of us, but according to trends that is the one habit you need to follow accurately.
The expert revealed that scrolling through emails or checking social media wasn’t the best start to the day because it put us in the reactive rather than the proactive seat.
Your body has been on a “fast” all night (6 to 8 hours) and you need to “break the fast” with some healthy food. When you decide to skip your A.M. meal, your body goes into starvation mode so the next time you actually eat something, you are more likely to overeat and crave unhealthy foods.
Without a strong and resilient body, success is hard to achieve. Experts called body "a support system" for success and advised to treat it like a temple.
Most successful people are fit and healthy, not because they have time in money to take care of themselves, but because they cared about themselves so they could succeed.
Instead it’s better to begin the day with something which made us feel as if we were in control.
The author of Momentum: How to Build it, Keep it, or Get it Back reckons the first 10 minutes of our day are the most crucial and starting out on the right foot sets the tone for the rest of the week.
He said: “A lot of people operate on autopilot so jump straight on the phone.
“But this means they instantly start spending the day reacting and they’re not in the driver’s seat.”
1) Quick exercise - You can either do as many pushups, situps, jumping jacks, jump rope, or WHATEVER. Any physical stimulation for 5 minutes in the morning has you feeling good, more confident, and will inevitably make you look better if you're consistent.
(2) Meditation - sitting for 5 minutes to detach from the thoughts of your mind will have a profound impact on your day. You'll understand your own negativity better. You'll have just a little bit more freedom from your thoughts so that you can focus on what has to be done during the day without excess thinking.
(3) Writing - writing really helps us gather our thoughts and deal with our emotions by getting them out of our head where they're jumbled and onto the paper where they're organized and we can evaluate them. Writing can also help you create to-do lists, which keeps you organized - also has an immense impact on your day.
(4) Reading - reading for even 5 minutes a day will help grow your mind, teach you how to concentrate better, and its a relaxing activity before the madness of the day starts.
Its better to drink freshly squeezed lemon juice with warm water when you wake up
Precisely, 1/4 of a lemon, squeeze out the juice, mix with 250-300ml warm water.
5 minutes. Makes significant impact on your body.
- Improve digestion. Big big big bonus. After drinking lemon water about 20minutes, I will have that natural call thing. I feel extremely light and healthy at instant after done.
- Improve skin health: drinking lemon water increases your vitamin C intake; which is good for revitalizing skin health.
- Improve immune system: apparently, vitamin C does so much wonders on the body.
- Alkalize body, reduce inflammatoon: I was a chronic heartburn sufferer. Drinking lemon water in the morning ever since has slowly subsided the symtoms and eventually, made it goes away.
- Aids weight loss: Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. I myself found that drinking lemon really helps me feel less guilty for having that big fat heavy meal the night before.