Amazon announces Great Indian Festival sale, Flipkart joins the race
The sale started at 12 midnight in India by Amazon and Flipkart on September 30-October 1st and will be up until 11. 59 pm of October
E-Commerce firm Amazon has started its biggest-ever sale in last few months – Great Indian Festival 2016, offering a bonanza of amazing deals to customers.
The sale began at 12 midnight in India on September 30-October 1st and will be up until 11. 59 pm of October 5th.
Amazon offers wide range of products at attractive prices for smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, books, baby products, toys, shoes, clothing and accessories, beauty products, home and kitchen products, musical instruments, pet products, furniture, stationery products and large appliances like washing machines, air conditioners, refrigerators etc.
The company has tied up with Chevrolet, Musafir.com and Brigade and announced surprise giveaways to lucky customers during the sale.
As many as 200 lucky customers shopping on Amazon App at this grand festive sale stand a chance to win a 3N/4D all-expense paid trip to Dubai for two from Musafir.com. Eight winners would be gifted with a Chevrolet Beat and two customers with a Chevrolet Cruze sedan.
One lucky customer has the chance to win a bumper prize, which is a 2-bedroom apartment in Brigade Orchards, Bengaluru. In addition to all this, every day between 9 pm and 12 midnight there will be golden hour deals available for customers shopping on the app.
What are the offers at the Great Indian festive deal
- Amazon Prime customers would get 30-minute early access to thousands of deals, which would run throughout the sale period.
There would be lucrative offers on laptops and mobile phones –Apple Macbook Pro, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo Z2 Plus, Moto G4 4th Gen, Lenovo Vibe K5 etc.
- Book lovers, gamers, fitness freaks, video enthusiasts and music lovers can look forward to amazing discounts on Kindle Paperwhite, Xbox One console (with Kinect), Fitbit, and JBL headphones.
- Fashion and Beauty brands such as Vero Moda, Red Tape, Catwalk, Lakme, L’Oreal, Jack and Jones, Aviator and so on have discounts ranging from 25 per cent to 70 per cent.
- Amazon Fashion has a wide selection of premium watches with 40-60 per cent off on brands like Fossil, Giordano, Citizen and more. There is up to 50 per cent off across gold and diamond jewelry selection, which would add on to this festive mood.
Here are some products that are on deal on Saturday:
- Moto G Plus, 4th Gen
- TCL 139.7 cm (55") 4K Smart LED TV
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- OnePlus 2
- Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Sanyo 109 cm (43") Full HD LED TV
- Xbox One Console with Kinect
- Mi Band 2
- Phillips appliances
It's competitor Flipkart is also ready with a wide range of exclusive deals for various brands. Mobile phones like Moto 360, Dell laptops, Philips speakers, Samsung Galaxy J Max, Lenovo Yoga series laptops, are some of the items which will be sold exclusively on Flipkart platform.
So now it's your choice which deal to go forth with. Choose wisely and make the best deal yours.