A compact uncompromised version of personal computing in modern world.
- Talking about size. It has 9.7 inch display which is incredibly portable with unseen combination of versatility and performance with screen resolution of 2048 x 1536 and has True tone display which makes use of its ambient light sensor to sense the environment and adapt the intensity and color of display with the environment.
- Has 4 speakers in all the corners
- It has A9x chip and M9 coprocessor which makes this iPad work more efficiently with upto 10hrs of battery life. The A9x chip which is 1.8 times more CPU performance than iPad air 2.
- Metal in iPad pro makes developers to develope even more highly immersive console style gaming quicker.
- Smart keyboard which acts as a iPad cover and Keyboard. It has smart connector which makes yo to just attach and type. You need not to plug any wire or something.
- This iPad pro is also apple pencil compatible which is sensitive to both tilt and pressure.
- This iPad pro comes with 12mp iSight camera which can capture 4k video, 240-fps slow motion video and live photos and it comes with true tone flash. And it has 5mp front camera with retina flash with true tone.
- weight? Its just 61mm thin and 437 grams of weight
- It comes with built in apple sim which makes us to pop into any network and stay connected
- comes with world’s most advanced and secured iOS
The Air, however, is a different story. It utilizes one of the most powerful SoCs around, the A7, which faces equal competition only from the best (the Snapdragon 800 and Tegra 4 (Tegra only in some cases)). The display is very high-quality, well-calibrated, and is beaten out really only by the Kindle Fire HDX (Apple, Google’s latest devices, the Kindle series and Samsung’s devices with “natural” modes are the only offerings that really offer good colour calibration and exceptional displays). It is extremely thin and light.
It is definitely better than previous versions and for now, It’s sleeker, faster, visually exciting and most importantly just feels great to hang on to.
iPad Air 2 is said to be the middle man for the Mini and Pro series. It has the same screen size as one of the Pro models, and a closely on par processor. It has the similar pricing point as the Mini series, $499 for the 64 GB model. It does what it’s supposed to do: it’s chip blows iOS games out of the water, and is a decent work tablet if you’re part of the Apple ecosystem. It’s a bit heavier then the Mini’s, and the big screen might be a pain and a cringe in your backpack sometimes.