- Resolution: Apple didn’t introduce quad-hd(2K) resolution which was expected by many. Quad-hd resolution has been there for quite sometime. Many other phones like Motorola Turbo, Samsung Note-7, S7-edge, Nexus 6P have it, so why not in iPhone.
- Ppi: It has 401 ppi(pixel per inch) whereas there are lot of smartphones having more than 500 pixel per inches. Here also they could have improved a lot.
- Space Gray Phones: For those people who had love for space gray colour phones won’t be getting those at least for iPhone 7 and 7-Plus. Space gray was my personal favourite.
- AirPods: For people who had developed a romantic relation with their conventional earphones. It is going to be a tough time for you all thanks to AirPods. PS:- I have moved on.
- No 64gb Model: For those people who used to buy 64gb iPhones, they would be having tough time between 32gb and 128gb.
- Same Look: People who thought that there could be whole new look of the iPhone might feel disappointed. But since 2017 is the 10th anniversary of iPhone so they may introduce new look next year.
- Its Water Resistant but not Water Proof
iPhone 7 sports new chip processor called a10 fusion and much awaited water n dust resistance which really appealing as today generation the phones are quite prone of water ,dust and will ruin it ,so that’s why iPhone 7 has a new standard called IP67 which is for water and dust protection
iPhone 7 plus has dual camera with two different technologies one is standard pixel and other is telephoto which is generally seen in dslr camera ,but this bring four and five layers for its pic done with advance setting for picture . iPhone 7 also has a great camera which is made.
iPhone 7 and 7plus sports new things such as design and stereo speakers which were seen in iPad Pro . It’s removes the 3.5 mm audio jack
iPhone 7 ans 7 plus are the first smartphones to possess a quad core processor and also has got the new A10 chipset through which apple claims that the performance will be boosted by 40% above the last iPhones.
While the 2 GB RAM might look low at a time when flagship android phones are being launched with 3–4 GB of RAM but the quality of the iPhones still remains unmatched
iPhone7 and 7+ will be using lightning connector for its music. iPhone 7 and + version will get force Touch ID and will be able to edit live pics too also will have zoom size too.
Another significant reasons are,
- The fact that there is no significant change in the look. We have seen previous generations of iPhones. First design change introduced with iPhone 4 was remarkable and then they moved to bigger screen with iPhone 5. Even iPhone 6 was much liked design but it was much expected by fans to have different design for iPhone 7.
- Loss of headphone jack. No doubt lightening port is more efficient and quality port but we can’t deny the fact that it is not universal yet. Apple does provide the converter in the box but is it really convenient?
- Connecting headphones via lightning also means that you cannot charge your phone and listen music on lightning headphones at the same time.
- The new home button is simply weird. It felt like old android phones which had those haptic response. It was just something not required.
- I did not like the idea of not giving same features for iPhone 7 and 7plus. The camera sure sounds awesome but why would you buy a bigger phone just for the sake of that. This got me confused.