These food items help you beat depression….
Foods that we consume regularly tend to have either a negative or positive effect on our body. There are lots of food that can help us improve our mood. Below is the list of 5 foods that can alter our mood for good.
1. Foods rich in folic acid such as your varied beans and greens help improve the mood.
2. Fish, poultry and dairy which have vitamin B12 seem to prevent disorders of the central nervous system and mood disorders.
3. Prebiotic and probiotic foods reduce stress.
4. Foods which are a good source of tryptophan helps in triggering a response from serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps induce sleep and enhance your mood.
5. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as nuts and seeds help fight mental stress and emerge into a great mood.
On the basis of mood we can have food items to suppress or elate our feelings.One can easily gobble worries along with food.Mood swings like anger , stress , romantic and sadness all can be varied by just adding few recipes in your meal.
Releases ENDORPHINS which makes person feel happy and loved.
Contains FOLIC ACID A B VITAMIN which is used to boost your mood. Good antioxidants helps to protect brain cells from free radicals.
Main ingredient SEROTONIN a feel good neurotransmitter good for refreshing mood
Dates contain lots of fiber which is good for digestion as in times of sad mood person ability to digest is hampered due to secretion of acidic enzymes in the stomach. It also contains antioxidants which help in fighting free radicals affecting brain cells.
If you are stressed, go for following food items..
- Tart Cherries
It contains SEROTONIN which improves the quality of sleep and reduces stress moreover it is a powerful bundle of antioxidants which protect brain from free radicals which causes mood swings
Main ingredient of coffee is CAFFEINE which is a very good stress buster as it short circuits a nerve chemical called ADENOSINE that blocks your energy boosting brain chemicals. But more than two cups may have negative result. Daily intake of 5 ounce coffee is recommended.
Vitamin D which is one of the major ingredient of mushroom helps in regulating the activities of brain neurotransmitter i.e. SEROTONIN, MELATONIN and DOPAMINE which has good impact on mood and calms the body to get relaxed.
Promotes blood circulation and ignites loving feelings.