Best quotes to get you in Christmas spirit
| Updated On: 2016-12-21 10:58:50.0 | Location :
�Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.� ~ Janice Maeditere
Christmas is around the corner with joy and hopes filling the air. While you are busy making plans for the holiday season, here are the best quotes to get you in the festive spirit.
- “How many observe Christ's birthday! How few, His precepts!” - Benjamin Franklin
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” ~ Steve Maraboli, 'Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience'
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” ~Bob Hope
- “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood” ~ Richard Paul Evans, 'The Christmas Box'
- “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” ~ Oren Arnold
- “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.” ~ Francis C. Farley
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~ Harlan Miller
- “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.” ~ Joan Winmill Brown
- "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~ Burton Hills
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." ~ Charles M. Schulz
- "Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas." ~ Peg Bracken
- "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." ~ Charles Dickens
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” ~ Ruth Carter StapletonMerry Christmas!