Best Smartphones round up of 2016
For smartphones enthusiasts, 2016 was a memorable year as leading smartphone manufacturers came with affordable models ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000.
For smartphones enthusiasts, 2016 was a memorable year as leading smartphone manufacturers came with affordable models ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000. The flagship models by Xiaomi, Lenovo and Motorola have boosted smartphones sales in India.
Let’s check out the best mid-range smartphone models of 2016:
Top 1: Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus
Lenovo is the ideal smartphone that offer high-end specifications and good performance at a price below Rs 20,000.
2. Runner-up: Asus Zenfone Max
Asus has introduced smartphones ranging from Rs 60,000 to Rs 10,000. Our pick is its Asus Zenfone 3 Max model that comes with a 4,100 mAh battery.
3. Oppo F1s: Oppo boasts an attractive design and an amazing selfie camera. Priced at Rs 17,990, its design is identical to that of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6. Oppo features all-glass front panel, a 16MP camera at front to benefit selfie freaks and a rear camera.
4. Vivo V5: Vivo V5 comes with 5.5-inch display with shining edges. Priced at Rs 17,890,it is ideal for multi tasking, and has a 20MP front camera, which can record texture and contrast clearly.
Now check out phones in Low Budget category (Rs 7,000-Rs 15,000)
5 Moto G4 Plus: Moto G4 runs on Android, has a 16 MP camera, and comes multi-colour variations in pinks and reds. It comes at below Rs 15,000. It works faster than other budget phones in market also.
6. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: This model has all-metal design, its 4000 mAh battery provides good battery life. Xiaomi is available from Rs 9,999, and believe it is the best phone at such a low price.
7. Lenovo Vibe K6 Power: This model has a 4100 mAh battery, offering good battery life.It also comes with good camera.
8. Coolpad Note 5: Priced at Rs 10,999 with attractive design and battery life with 4100 mAh. The only shortcoming is camera.